Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Have nausea, tiredness, sore and enlarged breasts. Are these symptoms of cervical cancer?

Hi. I normally start to get tender sore breasts two weeks before my period is due. Then once my period starts they are ok. This month as usual they started to hurt, but after my 2 day period they have continued to hurt. It is now nearly two weeks since my period started. Also the left breast has grown a noticeably amount. Sore and tender to touch, and when I remove my bra. I have no appetite but am hungry. My period was light pink day 1, average red flow 2nd day, brown discharge 3rd day. I have been feeling cramps in my left side. Sometimes like a shooting pain. I am very snappy, and mostly tired. I know all these symptoms can signify pregnancy, but I'm almost certain I am not. I have been having thoughts come to my mind recently about cervical cancer, and wondered if any of my symptoms may be related. I have low platelet count , but was not cause for great concern, and also abnormal smear test results in 1999. I have never had a smear in that time. Thank you for your help and advice in advance. I am aware I should most definitely see a doctor, but I seem to keep making excuses to myself to put it off. Please give me your honest opinion what you would advise me if I were to come to you as my GP. Many many thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
madam sore tender breasts,feeling tired are some of the symptoms experienced by some women during in and around the menses period is normal..
Some may have severe cramps in the abdomen associated with vomitings..
regarding these complaints you can take meftal plus tab on the 1st day of your menses to control these cramps..
I didn't understand your query properly about the abnormality in the smear tests in 1999..
kindly tell me what was the abnormality found..
you did n't mention your age.. generally cervical cancer comes in the elderly people..
Consult gynecologist and have your pap smear..
Hope you understand my suggestion..dont worry about the problems.
Thank you
Answered: Sun, 5 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor