Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Have nausea, cramping and mucus discharge. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test is negative. What can it be?

I had unprotected sex about three weeks ago, I was two days into my period. My period stopped and then I started having cramping and spotting (its very unusual for me to have any cramping whatsoever after the first day of my period). That went on for two weeks, now I'm having more of a mucus discharge and I started having heartburn. Then for the last two days I've been feeling nauseated. I did take a test about a week and a half after I had sex and it was negative.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Wait for ur periods , if u do not get them on the approximate monthly date u get another urine pregnancy test done , all these symptoms could not suggest pregnancy but urinary tract infection , i would suggest u to consume lots of water till 3 - 4 litres, Per day , get a routine urine test or urine analysis and urine microscopy , if u have plenty of pus cells in it u can take tab offlox 200 mg twice daily for 5 days...And never have sex during ur periods it can cause infection and there r chances u might get pregnant , so u can have sex after the bleeding stops till the period of one weeks as it is a safe period . Take care.
Answered: Wed, 1 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor