Have nausea after eating, wrist and knee pain, night sweats. What is it?

Hi, I havent been feeling well for awhile. I get nauseaus after I eat small amnts of food, I have random wrist pain and knee will ache and cause me to limp. My eyes are always irritated and dry, ive gone from waking up with night sweats to feeling ice cold. I am a 36 yr old female who, at the age of 19, became very ull, flu-like symptoms, sore throat , vomiting and doctors thought I had leujemia bec of the massive amnts of jeytones in my urine, musxke wajness, whute cell counts. I was in bed for 2 mos and was about to be hospitalized and put on a feeding tube when I suddenly made this miraculous recovery. Very bizarre bec they never saw anything lije it and were perplexed over what
Tue, 17 Jun 2014