Have mycobacterium avian complex, bronchiectasis. Peripheral neuropathy in limbs. Nausea, dizziness

I'm female mid-50s 106 lbs, with Mycobacterium Avian Complex and Bronchiectasis (right middle lobe). Also have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Classic/Hypermobility. For last three years have been experiencing progressive peripheral neuropathy legs, hands, forearms, severe spasms when resting. Two years ago, after beginning MAC chemo, developed systemic hives. Taken off meds, an placed on three different histamine blockers for 6 months. Lost the ability to project voice, still have not regained it. Since May have developed episodes where I lose muscle control in leg (one side), dizzy, loss of balance, nausea, upper eyelid drops. Brain MRI showed spots in grey matter, spine MRI was clear; Echo shows enlargement at the root of right ascending aorta. Now I'm having 10+ pain in my right jugular beginning at the right of the adams apple - extending up below jawbone near ear. Nausea and dizziness, and leg weakness accompany this pain. It comes and goes, the only relief I have found for a few minutes from it is Bactine Antiseptic spray. Can heart problems manifest symptoms in the jugular vein area. (My carotid ultrasounds were clear)
Fri, 19 Jul 2013