Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Have mustache but its not dense

i am 23 years old. i have no mustache facial hair growth is average. i have mustache but its not dense some of my friends told that if i shave regularly it will be dense
Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  2658
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
less facial hair is a genetic trait there is nothing that can be done about it once in a week there are no medicines to increase hair growth on the face What you can try is to go for a clean shaven look and dont worry too much about it- people usually do not take much notice of things like facial hair other people that is the supplement you can take is riconia/Zevit
Answered: Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  User's Response

you can improve nourishment for your hair to make it look healthier by eating a good diet or taking a supplement if your work/ studies make you miss meals/ irregular in food habits
Answered: Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  User's Response

pull out some of ur penis hair and stick the hair on your face

Answered: Fri, 5 Mar 2010
  User's Response

i have a full hair on my pennis but i have not  hair on my face what will  i do

Answered: Tue, 2 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor