Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Have muscle cramps in torso and charlie horse in leg. Have Fibromyalgia. Related?

Hello, a neurologist diagnosed fibromyalgia in 2001. I experience common symptoms with more good days than bad. My question relates to a symptom that I suspicion is caused by fibromyalgia but I have not read of it before. I have moderate to severe muscle cramps through my torso, under the rib cage and often into my back. RLS and charlie horses in my legs and feet are common but the torso cramping feels like labor pains and can be quite intense. The only thing that helps is heat in fact, often the cramping seems to be initiated by being cold. Is there a correlation between these symptoms and fibromyalgia?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
not related to the cold,, this looks like muscle cramps , this is not related to the fibromyalgia
Answered: Thu, 14 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor