Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Have mucus on nose, congestion, hard to breathe, drinking medicines for asthma, antihistamine. What is wrong with me?

good morning! I already have consulted to medical practitioner and tests results showed that all my internal organs are functioning well but still I have mucus on my nose, congestion and hard to breathe. Been drinking medicines for asthma, antihistamine and colds & cough remedy and nothing is happening. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Answers:  4 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Hi, thanks for the query to H.C.M.C.
Asthmatics allergic bronchitis is a most common disease but this is a precursor of asthma.
Running nose , watery discharge from nose , redness in the eyes,stuffy nose , difficulty in breathing are commonly troubles which patients encounter due to this disease.
Some tests are done as for allergy test, but exact treatment of this disease (asthma) is not yet known.
Symptomatic treatment is given and that causes relief in most of cases.
If you thing that you are not getting relief from present tt , change the treatment , after the advice of doctor.
Still no relief change the doctor and consult a pulmonologist.
Good luck . Dr. HET
Answered: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Omer's  Response
nasal congestion is always a troublesome get irritated yet you live.hope there is no back drip at night?,recurrent nasal congestion resistant or refractory to asthma treatment , anti histamine is Chronic Sinusitis or diabetes melltus or hypothyroidism.Get xray PNS, and so on , so you need to go to ent specialist as well as internal medicine specialist.
take care
Answered: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You have not stated your age, gender, personal habits, family history or co-morbidities
It sounds like allergy - nose & Chest...
You ought to see the specialist in Allergy and Immunology
Blood tests like RAST may identify an alergen

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Allergist and Immunologist Dr. Suman Kumar's  Response
these are allergies
you dont take antibiotics medicines like brufen paracetamol aspirin disprin vitamins multvitamins and diet suppliments
take montair fx bd
syp tossex 1 tsf bd
apply neosporin h eye ointment in nose bd
put 2 grops of sea water in each nostrl night
Answered: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor