Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Have lumps on stomach which hurts. What is the remedy?

Hi there, I have been having problems with my stomach for the past few weeks! I feel bloated and vomit after food but I don't throw anything up. I have also felt some lumps on my upper stomach right under my chest bones mainly my right side. The lumps are getting more and when I touch they hurt! Can you please give me some advice.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCm.
Bloating and vomiting are nonspecific symptoms,but these lumos you re feeling are definitely something that must be evaluated! You should do at least ultrasound to rule some serious diagnosis out. Usually such symptoms are caused by gastritis,gErd or hiatus hernia so gastroscopy should be performed too. There is no specific cure. If you have only gastritis this is treated by changing dietary habbits.
You should avoid alcohol,coffee,smoking,fats and fast food, carbonated drinks and eat more milk and milk products, fruit and vegetables,boiled food and natural beverages and teas. 1 hour after meal you should not sit or lay. Also lay with elevated upper body. If you are overweight you should do often exercise.
But as I said, i really suggest to di some imaging tests do investigate these lumps.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Thu, 18 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor