Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Have lump under penis head. Having pain while erecting and ejaculating. What is the problem?

I have lump just under the head of my penis . I felt pain for the first time four weeks ago. I ignored it thinking it was because of uncomfortable sex position I did for the past a few month with my girlfriend. However when the lump become noticeable and I start having pain when erected and ejaculate. Please advice what could be. The funny thing is I don t feel any pain when not erected , I feel something but not pain. Please advice
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Ideally, the lump that you have described needs to be examined by a urologist.

Please do consult a local urologist for examination and evaluation and if you are in and around mumbai, please do come to the clinic after taking a prior appointment

Best regards

Dr Dilip Raja
Answered: Thu, 24 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor