Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Have lump like keloid on chest, painful, sensitive to touch

hello I have had a keloid looking lump on my chest above my chest( breast ) and it has been there for a while, like 2years. I thought it was a keloid but the pain is different for me than other keloids and it looks really crazy and gets bigger and bigger. At times it causes me piercing pain and is very irritating and sensitive to touch....please help me
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Jun 2015
Hello dear...
Keloid is a chronic persisting condition which may keep growing if not treated.
Treatment is done with Intralesional steroid injection.
Please meet a dermatologist & discuss the condition.
Wishing you a Good health.
Thanks & take care.
Answered: Sun, 17 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

4 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor