Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Have lump in ear, bruising, red dot. What should I do to get rid of it?

I have a lump in my ear love and from the outside I see bruising and a red dot, I think it s a bug bite and I think it s infected because I ve touched it a couple times it stings! What should I do to maybe get rid of the poison from what ever bug but me? I m pretty sure it s a bug bite.... Should I apply rubbing alcohol?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that this might be due to allergic reaction due to insect bite.
Take some antihistamine like Cetrizine or levo-cetrizine as and when required.
you can apply alcohol on the site.
If there is infection then consult your doctor.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Thu, 27 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor