Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Have lump and pain in chest. No medication or tests till now. What to do?

my husband has pain in the left side of his chest it s been a while now and he refuses to see a doctor, 2 weeks ago he was exercising (Abs) when he finished we noticed he has like a lump (not hard and not soft either) you can barely see but u can feel it when u move slightly your palm against it. any suggestion? (all on the left side directly under his chest)
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  8
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
That sounds like a torn/pulled muscle. You can alternate heating pads and ice to the area on and off. This should help. In addition you can try anti-inflammatory medications such as Advil or Alleve.
Answered: Wed, 19 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor