Thanks for writing in.
You could take a low fiber diet for a while till your diarrhea
improves. Please remember to take a compleste diet and not only eggs and dairy products.
All components must be included in your diet.
Components of a low fiber diet include:
1. White bread and white rice
2. Canned or well cooked vegetables (after removing seeds and pealing off skin)
3. Canned or cooked fruit (after removing seeds and pealing off skin)
4. Dairy products such as cheese, milk and yogurt
6. Low-fiber cereals
7. Meat that is finely ground or tender and well cooked
Hope this helps.