Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Have liquid filled lump on breast and tender to touch. Worrisome

Male with alump on the left side of the breast with clear discharged from the nipple I m a 24 years old men, recently 2 week and 1/2 i discover a pain while rubbing my breast around the nipple. When i squeeze by breast a clear discharged come out, it feels tender with a lump.... I m confused and worry can t you help me out?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response

Doctors call it Gynecomastia(Male breast). The most common cases are hormonal problems and drug induced.
Consult your doctor and he with advice you relevant investigation to arrive at a diagnosis.
Treatment is based on the cause of the problem.
Answered: Wed, 21 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor