The symptoms as mentioned in your post can be due to:
1. Any pathology in the vestibular apparatus in inner ear
(it is associated with maintenance of body posture & balance) & Cerebro-pontine angle
2. Any fluctuation in blood pressure levels such as Hypotension
3. Decrease in blood sugar levels (Hypoglycemia
4. Deficiency of certain nutrients like Iron, Vitamin B 12, Calcium, etc. which also interferes with blood formation & nerve conduction.
5. Long term use of certain medications.
Investigations like complete blood count
, estimation of blood pressure and blood sugar levels will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.
So, it will be better to consult an ENT specialist
& get a proper physical examination done.
Based on that appropriate management steps could be taken.
Meanwhile, maintain adequate hydration, take a healthy balanced diet & avoid stress.
Also, make sure that you do not get up or bend down suddenly.
Take some time, it prevents peripheral accumulation of blood & reduces the symptoms of dizziness
Wishing you a good health.
Thanks & take care.