Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Have larger right inner ankle bone. Swells and hurts after walking. Advice?

Hi. Under my right inner ankle bone, the bone is much larger. It does not hurt all the time but even with a little walking it will swell a little and hurt. It is sore to the touch. It is almost as large as my ankle bone so it is just a hard Boney lump on my inner ankle. I hit it a lot and like I mentioned it is sore to touch so it causes alot of pain.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hello, it seems to be chronically inflamed due to frequent injuries. Just get a X-ray done foot with ankle AP and lateral view. Do contrast foot bath. Thank you
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor