Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Have itchy vaginal discharge, pea sized mass inner side labia majora, punctured with pus, blood

Hi. I'm 27 female , I suffer from slightly itchy vaginal discharge since my ovulation (thats 10 days ago). Yesterday I discovered a painful pea sized mass in the inner side of left labia majora which ruptured today with pus & blood out, I'm totally freaked out of this cuz I take good care of my hygience and I have no medical conditions !
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
You shouldnt freak out because it usually has nothing with hygiene. This was probbaly cloggeed gland which became inflammated an dthis is almost the same as pimple on the face. IF you notice more of them you should be tested for STD and treat with antibiotics. If this is the only then you dont have to worry,just keep this area clean and dry,dont wear syntetic underwear that provkoke sweating and thats it. Wish you good health.
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor