Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Have itchy red spots all over body. How to get rid of them?

hello, docter i m 22 year old, male & a college student sir i m suffering from a different type of allergy every where in my body some characteristic features of my allergy 1- very sensitive to my skin occurs very rapidly when i rub my skin specially back, foot , hands, arms & chest but if i stoped to rub my body then red small rounded spots disappeared quickly. 2 - sometimes these red spots appeared spontaneously 3 - sometimes i feel itching my body strongly 4 - usually occurs after bath ples sir reply must
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  174
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
ello..thanks for your query..
I feel that you have something knows as Chronic Urticaria.It is common condition with frequent exacerbations and remissions.In most cases,a direct cause is not identified.However a combination of correct anti histaminic tablets for a few months help in reducing the severity and frequency of these hives.
Start application of a soothing anti pruritic calamine lotion to relieve the itch.In certain cases a few bood tests are advised to rule out ant internal causation of the same.Do not worry,although symptoms and treatment course of urticaria is prolonged,these do not pose any danger in most people!
hope this helps!!take care...
Answered: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Dermatologist Dr. Sandeep Mahapatra's  Response
Seems like Urticaria due to some allergens may be due to pressure, cold or use of some soaps. Actually need to find the exact inciting factor. Try to avoid those stimulating factors and the wheals may subside. Consult a dermatologist or allergologist and get the relevant investigations done to recognise the exact cause and take proper antihistaminics to get the urticaria treated.wish speedy recovery.
Dr Sandeep Mahapatra
Answered: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor