Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Have itchy rashes in body. It keeps reoccurring. Recommendations?

i d been to several dermatologist regarding my rashes with blisters, for almost seven years my rashes will cured but comes out again on the same areas and become like a coin in big, it is itchy too much that i can t help but scratch ...i have again in some parts of my body all in the same places..i m hoping for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
it look like allergic reaction -urticaria
it is common condition and may last for many year
we have to find out the reason for it
you can take anti histaminic medicine for it
avoid stress ,sun exposure ,wind .
wear loose and cotton cloths .
apply good moisturizer over body
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Fri, 15 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor