Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Have itching on the penis, foreskin discoloration. What to do?

Dear Doctor, 5 years before my penis started to itch , after applying the creams and medicines it got my problem is front part of my foreskin colour has changed into white similarly the skin changed into white near to my butt hole also. Am so much worried because I didn t had sex till now. either this create any problem in my marriage life.waiting for your reply
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  158
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed what is called as Ballanitis Xerotica Obliterance.(B.X.O.)
This is a progressive disease and may involve Urethra and foreskin leading to Phimosis.
Please consult qualified Urologist foe clinical assessment .You may need to get circumcised.
Answered: Mon, 25 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor