Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Have itching, electric shock sensation in hands and legs. Had a lot of infections. CT scan and MRI done. What to do?

I am 41 yr old female. my symtoms have presisted for about three years. here are my symtoms.
burning/itchy sensation in my hands,forearms, and feet with my hand mucels very hard and painful.
electric shocks in my hands,arms and legs.
fuzzy, lethargic, and exstreamly nousious feeling just before i feel hands start jerking and slight shaking to my head.
Orsa infections since late 2010 ( phenasillian resistant bacteria) I have had more than a dozen infection since.
about a mounth ago started full body movements. grimaceing with my neck pulling to the right and a wiggling or dancing from my wast up. i wake damp from night sweats and moving all over now starting to kick my legs.
i have had a CT scan and MRI and nothing was found. Can someone please help.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
You are having symptoms of paresthesia. This can happen due to peripheral neuropathy, vitamin B 12 deficiency, thyroid hormone abnormalities or electrolyte imbalances. Do get proper tests done to find out.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor