Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Have itching and swelling in labia and clitoris. Could it be yeast infection?

My husband and I were stimulating each other without intercourse and now my clituris and labia itch and tickle. I m super sensitive and irritated down there now and it s making me go insane! I m swollen and red! It settles down when I take a bath but a few minutes after I get out it starts back up. What can I take or do to make it stop?! Could it be a yeast infection? What are some other symptoms of a yeast infection?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  151
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there as per your history of not having intercourse ,its probably infection transmitted through unhygienic hands.. or rubbing vigorously might have damaged the sensitive part which while urinating might be causing u burning sensation.. other signs could be any discharges !!
Answered: Sun, 4 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
It seems that you might be having some infection due to irritation and having rough sex play.
As there is severe itching there might be having some fungal infection before.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course to control infection.
Apply triple acting cream locally.
Take Cetrizine or Benadryl to control itching.
Keep local hygiene healthy.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sun, 4 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor