Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have irritation, burning during and after intercourse. If problem then solution?

I am 32,having sex with a lady 4yrs older to me for last 10 yrs, initially everything was feeling like wow,but for the last one year or so, I feel Irritation and Burning sensation during and after every intercourse, which last for two to three days,
Is there any Problem with me/my partner or the process?
Is there any solution to go back to my earlier state of Plessure?
please Help!
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
After going through your history,there is strong possibility of infection most likely fungal so get examined her and yourself for it and may be both the partners need treatment,there are other possibilities but as there is no discharge but still bacterial and trichomonal infection is possible.
She may be given treatment by pessaries.
Please also check for blood sugar level to see there is no diabetic issue.
Other ting simultaneously present could be dryness or less lubrication, once both are treated and lubrication is problem then you can use lubricants like KY jelly.
This should help you and you can enjoy like in past.
Please take care of hygiene and practice safe sex.
Take care
Good Luck.

Answered: Tue, 9 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Nehal Shah's  Response
Thanks for using healthcare magic.
I have gone through your available history. most common cause of your symptoms is dryness during intercourse. so please use adequate lubricant particularly during insertion.
If you feel adequate lubrication during intercourse, than you and your partner must go for physical check up to rule out infection if any.
I hope your complains will be sorted out quickly and you can enjoy as like previous state.
Answered: Tue, 9 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor