Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Have irritable bowel syndrome. Want exercise tips to increase height

hiiiiii doctor i am omkar sawant i am suffering form irritable bowl syndrome . My age is 22 i am 5.9 inches i want to increase my height upto 6.3 feet give me some exercise tips to increase my height & in blog some one suggest me take baryta carb 30 altenative days to increase my height & plaese suuggest me some medicine for irritable bowl syndrome i am suffeing for this diseses for last 6 years & am also suffring from OCD plaese help me for fighting these two diseses & for incraese my height i am from india maharashtra , mumbai
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  212
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You are already 22 and as per human physiology, bone growth stagnates after 22 or 23. Bone growth is basic for increase of height. Once stagnated, regrowth is not possible even if you take any medicine. Just don't worry about your height. There will so many other positive aspects with you. Enjoy.
IBS and OCD needs to be treated with a help of a psychiatrist and a psychotherapist. I can help you online if you desire so.
Good luck.
Answered: Wed, 31 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor