Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Have irregular periods, diagnosed as Bilateral PCOD. Will it cause any problem in married life?

hi.. i was having irregular periods.. 2 years bck i went to the doctor n he gave the opinion as bilateral pcod .. i was nt knwing its meaning bt some days bck i saw on now my peiods are quite regular.. n nw i am 21 years old.... will it cause any problem to my married life? i mean will i get difficulty in having children n al?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you had diagnosed to have PCOD...
this is associated with reduced fertility..
hence see your gynaecologist for the correction of hormones and try to reduce the weight(obese?), and do regular exercise..
all the very best..
Answered: Wed, 7 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor