Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Have irregular periods. Tried Rupture injection. Diagnosed as PCOS. Can I get pregnant?

Hello doctor my i have a irregular cycle follicular study report is12th day r.o 16.9*16.4mm L.o multiple small follicles docter considered a injection 0000. my 17th day R.o 28.8*27.1 L.o multiple small follicles docter considered rupture injection pod collection is nil endometrium thickness is 10.3mm. i am get not pregnancy. my thyroid report is T3 122; T4 6.4; TSH 1.67. my qustion is possible to pregnancy sir. docter said a pcod problem sir.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
PCOD is a hormonal imbalance which leads to irregular ovulation and irregular cycles.
So, you will need some treatment in the form of ovulation induction medicines, insulin sensitising agents.
Your thyroid report is normal
You will need to try for a few cycles.
Also, any other associated factors for infertility including husband's semen analysis, your tubal patency test needs evaluation.
Hope this is helpful
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti
Answered: Fri, 8 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor