Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Have irregular periods. Taking Bigomet SR and Diane 35 for PCOS. Trying for baby. Recommendations?

Hi..Iam a married woman since 7 months. I had PCOS problem. for that I took Bigomet SR 500 and Diane 35 tablet for around 6 months. From then I used to get proper periods along with the normal bleeding.
But after my marriage once in october I got periods aftr 15 days of my last period.then same thing happend on jan end. thn in feb and march I dint get my periods. thn i got it on march end. thn again on april 12th i got my periods with heavy bleeding. Now I stopped taking those tablets.We are planning for a baby now. What should I do next for the same??
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
you are having irregular period,you should consult doctor because for concieving regular period is very imortant.
You are having PCOS so you should take treatment,than only you are able to concieve.
if these tab not suits you go for another treatment option.
take care.
Answered: Thu, 18 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor