Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Have irregular periods. Started regular period after child birth. Started irregular periods. Planning to conceive. Any advice?

hi, i have irregular periods from the time i have started menstural cycle, however gone through all test no problem except the obess. now i m 34 years old with twin daughters. after delivery of a year i started with regular periods for one year without any medication again i started with medication for three months then it was ok for one year. now i m not taking any medicine once in three months or four months i will have my cycle. please advise. also we are planning to have one more kid.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and thank you for asking HCM,

I understand your concern, especially while you are trying to get pregnant. Weight gain can make a disbalance with your hormones and lead to irregular periods. my suggestion is to try to loose weight and visit your doctor to get medication which will help you to regulate your period.

I hope this answer was helpful to you.
Answered: Mon, 7 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor