Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Have irregular period. Recommended D and C, endometrial biopsy. Can I conceive?

Hi Doctor, I m 29 year old female, planning for kids, i ve irregualar periods and my gynec suggested to have a D & C and endometrial biopsy done. reports for both of them seems to be normal and then got my serum Lh test done on 3rd day of my cycle, and the value is 2.64. now she suggested me fertyle 100mg tablets for a week, please let me know if there are any chances of conceiving this month?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
Fertile tablets help in ovulation induction.
After using the tablets you can go for follicular study with your doctor's advice.
And this the maturation of the ovum can be monitored.
According to that around the time of ovulation you can have unprotected intercourse which will increase the possibility of pregnancy.
Take care.

Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor