Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Have internal itching with milky discharge after having sex. Remedy for this infection?

after i had an unprotected sex with my girlfriend i observed after a while that i was having some internal itching in my penis and a milky or sometimes clear liquid discharge from my penis and it makes me feel very uncomfortable, though i ve tried some sort of remedies but instead of the itching reducing it makes me feel even more uneasy as though its fighting the infection and the discharges becomes much.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
This discharge from penis could be
Chlamydia infection
Some times yeast infection also.
You must consult a doctor and get your discharge examined and then take the proper antibiotic or anti fungal course.
Avoid further sex till you are examined and properly treated.
Answered: Thu, 10 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor