Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Have inguinal hernia, burning sensation, gas. What are treatment option?

hi, i have a very small inigual hernia , i dont want to put on abdo weight, is it ok to swim and walk........thankyou, it doesnt cause me any problems other than occasional burning sensation and gas in the area, i have a very small child and dont wish to go into hospital to have an opp please could you help re assure, i recently had a routine biopsy procedure on another area which went ,.......should i say, not to plan, im very anxious, dont want an operation but...........thankyou v much
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
I am very sorry to say that there is no medical treatment for inguinal hernia.
If it is small,you can go for swimming and walking.
But,the abdominal pressure should not be increased.
Hernia may lead to complications like Intestinal obstruction and gangrene of intestine.
So,please get it operated as early as possible.
Wish you good health
Answered: Sat, 9 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor