Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have ingrown hair on scrotum, on antibacterial pills, irritated popping. Help?

i have gone to the doctor a couple times now about these ingrown hairs i have on my scrotum and they re a sure me that they are fine. However, I want them to just go away right away, what can i do to get rid of this outbreak? They gave me antibacterial pills, they didnt work. I tryed popping them and that just irritated them more. I have like at least 40 of them in a cluster.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  188
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi dear surely it is a case of ingrown hair and is usually it is very irritating. The only solution to this is to remove hair from that area. For now if there are boils take some antibiotic and when they heal remove hair from that area. Infact a hair removing cream ll be better option. Thank u
Answered: Sun, 13 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor