Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Have infected virus injury, dryness, irritation, tears, headaches. Suggest?

Sir, Before 5 years my right side eye had infected virus injury. Right now my right side eye vision is 65%. Now my age is 31. If any possibility to improve my vision. Please sir tell me I met several problem like head ache, virus problem, dryness, irritation, continuous tears . I consult many doctors. Some doctors say not possible to improve vision. Some doctors say better you go grafting ( cornea replacement). This is safe or not. Please sir
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
corneal opacity usually develops after viral keratitis like herpes and it is one of the common causes of blindness. conrnea replacement (keratoplasty) by a cornea specialist will bring back your vision and you can go ahead with the surgery by an experienced person. in the mean time you can continue with a tear substitute eye drop
Answered: Wed, 10 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor