Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Have hyperplasia of maxillary sinuses, deaf. Ear infection. Taking Exomuc, nasal spray. Treatment?

I have hyperplasia of the maxillary sinuses and I have new hearing aids as I am deaf, more so with high frequency loss. Two weeks ago I got a bad ear infection and the specialist says the problem is the other side of the ear drum. I have been taking exomuc and a nose spray but am still really blocked and uncomfortable. I am also now totally deaf in that ear. I have to work and I live in France. I have no pain just discomfort. Please suggest a cure? Thankyou, from Joanna.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi,welcome to hcm,sinusitis refers to an inflammation of the mucous membrane lining the paranasal sinuses.the maxillary sinuses are located one on each side of the nose under the should pour one or two drops of luke warm onion juices in your both ears,it kills jerms and you will get relief.fresh coriender juices are very effective in should also pour 1 or 2 drops in your nose and both ears,it losses the cough and kills the the should take more vitaminA and vitamin C IN YOUR DIET.sadbindu hurbal oil is very effective in ear should pour 2 to 3 drops thrice a day.2 to 4 tulsi leavs with jinjer and one spoon honey you should take early in morning,it gives you fast relief.take care
Answered: Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor