Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Have high uric acid levels, knee pain. Taken Zyloric. Treatment?

HI, I am 38, i have high uric acid levels 10.5, although i am very particular about my diet , less nonveg, less Dals, almost no paneer. This is second time it has raised to this level. Last time i had to take zyloric 100 mg twice a day for two months as doctor prescribed. i have no symptoms as such only some time i have pain in my knees. how can i get rid of this uric acid? i am very regular doing workouts daily one and half hours of exercise and drink lot of water as well. I want to know if uric acid is serious problem? i wonder if this has any effect on kidnyes? thanks ashish
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  568
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints along with management.

management include;

-immobilization of joint
-ice pack
-abstinence of alcohol
-low carbohydrates
-increase in protein and unsaturated fatty acids
-decrease in dietary purine-meat and seafood

how homeopathy can help you to cure gout?

-The selection of remedy in homeopathy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering.

-The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat gouty arhritis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility.
- As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several medicines are available for gout treatment that can be selected on the basis of causation,location, sensation, modalities and concomitant of the complaints.
For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you     

consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you          
Answered: Sat, 28 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor