Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Have high BP, constipation. Was a smoker earlier. LIPID profile test done. Take lipiget and loprin. What to do?

Hi, I am khalid and I am 40 yrs and my wt is 90kg and ht 180 cm.(6ft).I was smoker for 15 yrs.But now i have left smoking from the last 2 yrs . I am patient of high bp.Now on doctor advise I got lab test of LIPID profile.Serum triglycerides was noticed 501mg/dl and VLDL was 100mg/dl. Doctor advised me to take lipiget 10mg daily and loprin 75 daily.Please tell me the precautions i should take and what medicines you advise apart mentioned earlier.I am also suffering from constipation with old history 20 yrs. Even taking diet and physical exercise measures couldnt help me out of these problems.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response

go for AYurvedic treatment it will really help to overcome your problem.

increase fiber rich food in diet
increase fruit consumption
drink proper amount of water

you can take Arogyavardhini ras 2tabs twice a day with water
gadharva haritaki choorna 1 tsf at night with water

it will reduce your constipation and also help to reduce triglycerides & cholesterol level.

Answered: Sun, 2 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor