Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Have high BP. Forehead injury due to fall. Tests show hemorrhage. Cure?

Helo doc ths is sharu
My grand mom. Who jst have high BP n fell down n sharp end of metal whch has crashed her fourhead
Due to tht her left eye has bcme blueish
N blood has cme to her eye
So we have some tests in whch we get E/o right parential hammorage with subarachnoid hammorage is noted
N isodense SOL with perifocal edema noted right temporal convexity plz reply me is thr any cure for ths
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013

Thank you for posting your query.

Your grandmom has suffered from severe head injury, based on the description you have provided.

The correct treatment plan can be made after examining the patient's clinical condition and reviewing the CT scan in detail.

If the brain bleeding is large, surgery may be required. In other cases, medical management may suffice.

I hope it helps.

Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)

Senior Consultant Neurologist

Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,

My personal URL on this website:

My email:
Answered: Sat, 20 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor