Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Have herpes, scar inside vagina, itching, burning while passing urine. Remedy?

hi i already have herpes but i dont really get an outbreak so now i think im having one butt im not sure if this is another std because usually when i get an outbrek its on the opening of my vagina but now i have a very small bump that looks kind of like a scar inside of my vagina lips that itch when i go pee and it also burns so is it just me having an outbreak
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  189
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Jul 2012
Hi there.

I read your desription with interest & empathise with you.

Herpes manifests itself in different ways & in the same individual can appear with different presentations.

Dermatology however, is a visual line & requires some clear visual digital photographs or is best seen on the ground by a dermatologist nearest you for best results.

Having said that, please do a herpes IgG or IgM test on your blood/serum & this will tell you if it is a recent or old infection. Also a routine urine test done in conjunction will help your doctor decide if there is any superadded infection of a different sort...perhaps chlamydia that can present similarly & piggy-back on the herpes infection.

The treatment will be straightforward. Good luck!

Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Answered: Sun, 25 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor