Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Have hernia, no pelvis bone. Need hernia specialist

My name is Jeannie Hester I am looking for a Hernia specialist my husband has a hernia that he can't put back where it belongs he does not have a pelvis bone to attach a hernia to so we need a specialist that can repair his hernia without a pelvis bone can you or do you know someone his hangs down between his legs about 12 inches and it is about 8 inches around so you see our problem can you help us we live in
Fort Smith Arkansas phone is 479-461-9587 Thank you
my e-mail address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Your husband is having a large hernia. Surgical treatment is the only option. Do consult your primary physician for guidance regarding the best surgeon nearest to your place.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor