Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Have hemangioma on hand, pain on holding, improper position, advised surgery. Ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment?

I have Hemangioma on my hand from last 3 yrs. I am 16yrs old female.
I wanted to know whether is there any cure for this through Ayurvedic treatment or homeopathy
It just causing me pain, if the hand is not properly placed during sleep.
And also if some one holds it tightly.
Doctors are saying that it may happen that it may not be removed fully through Surgery.
So I have not taken the risk for the Surgery

Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Haemangioma is basically a surgical case and it is very difficult to cure it with medicines. You can try abhrak bhasam sahastra puti, praval pishti and haridra khand.Try these medicines for about a month . If you get desired results then it is fine , otherwise go for surgery. I am hopeful that you will start feeling better with it.
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Preeti Balwani's  Response
Hemangioma is purely a surgical condition, so its better to go for surgery so that to get rid of unwanted trouble.planned surgeries are always trouble saving. Offcourse post surgically u can take help of any homoeopath for remaing symptoms like prolonged pain or scarring etc.dont get confused, we have good surgical results for it. Take care
Answered: Wed, 1 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor