Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Have heart enlargement. Had infected leg, swollen. Why is urine brown?

Hello doctor I have some doubts regarding heart enlargement ....... My uncle is suffering with this problem , now I ll give u the complete details about his condition please suggest the appropriate medication ..... Here are the details 1 my uncle is an heart patient and recently he is suffering from heart enlargement ..... And here doctors told that his condition was very serious and can t do any thing also there is no use of admitting him in the hospital .....and because of this heart enlargement his left leg has been affected ....doctors said that blood circulation the left leg has stopped and the infection starts slowly and it may infect kidneys and other organs ..... And the doctors said his condition was very serious and can t guess the situation and any time the heart beat may stop ....this all happened 1week before But now the infection on the left leg has reduced and also now the swelling also almost gone...the urine color also changed to the normal color before the color of the urine is light brown color ....he is not that much weak as before .... Now my doubt is is there any chance to recover by all the above symptoms please help us doctor we ll proceed according to your suggestion Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

Your uncle needs to follow-up with his cardiologist so that there is proper management for his heart condition. The change in the colour of urine can be either because of his heart not being able to pump properly so the urine output is low or because he is not drinking an enough amount of water.

Your uncle's case should be managed in hospital under proper medical supervision. I recommend you consult a second doctor.

Dr Ahmad
Answered: Wed, 19 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor