Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Have headaches, pulsating sensation, severe pain. What is wrong?

Hi Im Priya.. I m 23 years old I have headache from my 9th standart (at the age of 15). I comes ocassionally. I consulted a Physician he asked me to check with eye doctor and everything was normal even the scan reports were normal. When my head aches I can feel the pulse of my nerves around on my forehead . The pain would be very severe. Can some one tel me what can be done for this
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Neurologist 's  Response
Hello Priya,

Thanks for the query,

You may be having migraine headache. You may consult a local neurologist for the evaluation. Medications that will be helpful are topiramate, valproate, propranolol. You need rest, relaxation, regular food/sleep habit.

Hope this clarifies
Best wishes
Dr Gopal K Dash MD, DM, Post-doctoral fellowship (Epilepsy)
Consultant Neurologist and Epilepsy specialist
Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, Bangalore
My Blog in the Web site:
Answered: Tue, 2 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor