Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Have headaches and pain. Have a lump in face. Took Xray. Is this likely a type of bone cancer?

Hi, we have a woman at our village here in Kahunda, Tanzania. She has a large lump between her eyes above her nose. She says it is painful and that she gets headaches. It is about the size of a large grape. They took her to a clinic in Mwanza and they did an xray. The nurse says the xray shows a hole in her skull. Is this likely a type of bone cancer?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
This is difficult to say at this moment. X-ray should be examined. There are different pattern of X-ray leading to different diagnosis. You should inform the history in more detail like the onset, progression, duration, shape, consistency of that lump. In case of any suspicion tissue diagnosis may be necessary . Follow your doctor's advise.
Answered: Mon, 27 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor