Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Have headache, body pain, red spots near vagina, burning urination. What could this be?

I wanted to know. I have had headaches like crazy and my whole body is achy or sore. Not only that but there is what looks like a cluster of red spots and either discharge or mucus buildup in one small spot on the left side of the opening of my vagina . It burns when I pee. And is kind of uncomfortable to bend over or sit. What are the possibilities that this could be?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

It is understandable that your wanting to know about your condition is not uncommon. Having a headache and body pain along with red spots near your vagina and burning urination could all suggest that you have a urinary tract infection. If that is the case please get a urine routine examination done and if there is anything detected you need to get a culture and sensitivity test done and get started immediately on antibiotics for the infection. The spots on your vagina seem to be infection as well and will go away sooner or later, and this is not a cause of concern. I would advise you to see a gynecologist to get yourself tested and have a pelvic examination done. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day !
Answered: Mon, 18 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor