Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Have hard slimy blood clot in stools, bloated stomach with pain, painful bowel movements like something blocking passage

GSymptoms gooey blood blob from annual almost Like a hard slime clot of blood blood in pooh constitution bloating in so much i look 6 months pregnant no exaggeration stomache pains uncomfotability when i need to wee its like i have to go straight away cause i can't hold it and i have to push hard its a bit.painful and like something is blocking the passage
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.
These symptoms are very typical of an inflamed rectum.
A sigmoidoscopy test and a stool test may be done.
You may need a course of antibiotics if it is due to infection.
There are other causes as well like IBD which can be diagnosed with sigmoidoscopy/colonoscopy.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini
Answered: Thu, 27 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor