Have hard lump under skin of penis. Painful and swollen during intercourse. Suggestions?

this has been happening to me for about 2 weeks now my first symptom was a hard like lump under skin at the base of my penis and about 2 inches up the shaft and it was painful when having intercourse and now it seems that lump moved up the shaft about half way and its been in that area for about a week now when i now have sex it is painful when erected and when i cum like the left top side of my penis hurts when cumming and when i go to sleep and wake up the next morning my forskin is swollen and it will stay swollen for about 2 days and go away until i have sex again which by the wat that lump on the penis shaft is still there and is painfull when erected and mostly when im moving in and out of her note im uncircumsized and i clead down there regullary
Mon, 10 Jun 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
a hard painful lump in shaft of your penis especially on erection .
Most probably this is calcified plaque in Tunica Albuginea an envelop that covers the erectile muscle corpora cavernosa.what is called as Peyronies Disease.
However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination .
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment .
Most of the time no treatment is required as these plaques fade away without treatment.
You can take pain killers like Brufen available over the counter.
Dr.Patil.