Have hair fall in underarm. Using deodorant. Is this because of the deodorant?

This morning, I used a natural underarm roll on deodorant. When I used it on my left armpit, softly, 8 hairs appeared on the roller, which was dry due to the product being virtually empty. Can this be counted as underarm hair loss, is it due to friction from the dry roller, hair re-generation/stimulation (rosemary is one of the main igredients) or is it because of something else?

I suffer from Thyroid Eye Disease, Graves' Disease, an autoimmune disease that attacks the whole of my body constantly. It is, currently, stable, although I, regularly, have trouble with my eyes, pernicious anaemia, hair health, down below, receding teeth/gums, skin and nails. My dentist says that my teeth are fine in remission, because I look after them so well, the same goes for my B12 anaemia, according to my GP. I have almost cured the problems down below through homoeopathy treatment and herbal medication. My hair on my head is very weak, as are my nails. My diet is extremely healthy as a result of my illness. I eat plenty of fish, chicken, pulses, grains, fruit and vegetables. I take a multi-vitamin, three times a week, for my hair , skin and nails.

I am worried about what I discovered under my arms today. I get depressed with the Graves' Disease and fear it is attacking a new area of my body. Can you help, taking in to account the above information and provide me with a detailed, honest answer?

Thank you.
Wed, 24 Apr 2013