Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Have had ear pains, fluid coming out of ears, feeling difficulty to speak and moving head. What to do?

Hi, recently i have had ear pains and sometimes wake up to some fluids coming out of my ear. It causes me a great deal of pain and prevents me from speaking and moving my head quickly. I have been to the doctors and they have given me antibiotics but it doesn t seem to help. I also haven t had any head injuries so i don t know where the fluids are coming from. There are also some white earwax clogging up my ears preventing me from hearing properly
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might be having some boil in your external ear and now burst open giving rise this problem.
Clean the ear with q-tip very gently and clean the ear.
Put antibiotic ear drops.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Tue, 8 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor