Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Have had a miscarriage, cannot conceive ever since. What can help?

hi am 24 yrsold and my 0problem is infertility 6yrs married and i have 1 miscarriage 1yr back and till now am not concieve pregnancy and and i also have pcod problem and many doctors advised me to do laproscopy and i dont want i want my treatment by medicines pls help me pls my email address is YYYY@YYYY what is my answere how i can i do
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

If you dont want laparoscopy, please visit an IVF centre and request for regular folliclular monitoring. Have intercourse or IUI on the day of follicular rupture.

Laparoscopy is not compulsory. You can try with medicines and HMG injections.
I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any follow up queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Answered: Sat, 19 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor