Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Have gynecomastia. How to get rid of it?

My cousin is 28 years old..i have chest which is seen in gynaecomatia...i have dont have any sideeffects but i want to get rid of that type of chest..i visited one endocrinologist he said nothing to worry, muc it is normal...but suggest me something that can i do to goet rid of that type of YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Endocrinologist 's  Response

I do understand that you have gynecomastia. You would require a basic hormonal evaluation to find out the cause. If everything is normal, then medications may not help. If it is significantly enlarged and bothering your activity, then surgery would be the option.
Answered: Fri, 22 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor